Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catch up

Well, I always have the best of intentions when I start things... although, I know myself very well. I don't always finish everything I start. ;-) So, I jumped off the blogging bandwagon - BUT I'm back now, so that's all that matters, right?

Where to start... Well, Braden has done absolutely wonderful. He was placed on a prescription formula called Neocate and is 100 percent a different baby. He's gaining weight well, he's happier - all in all it's definitely a success. In the last month he's gotten extremely vocal (in a good way) and loves to carry on "conversations." I was hoping that he'd have rolled over by now considering he's 6 months old (4 months corrected) but he's just not quite there. His upper body strength is lacking a little bit I think due, in part, to his acid reflux troubles before. This little man is JUST starting to tolerate 3-4 minutes of Tummy Time per session. Honestly, I'm not too worried about it though. He'll get there when he gets there and that's that.

Yesterday, Braden got part of his 6 month immunizations. We are doing a semi-delayed vaccination schedule so he gets shots every month instead of every 2 months. This poor kiddo has not been at 100 percent today. But that's okay. It'll probably only last a couple days and he'll be back to normal in no time!

Well, he's just woken up from his nap - I hear him "chatting" with himself up there. I suppose I should leave this for now. But don't worry - I promise I'll be back soon. I have a hot topic/ controversial subject that I want to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment