Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quotations to Live By.

"You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try."
~ Beverly Sills ~

I'm starting a new trend with my blogging. I'm finding great quotations that I love and trying to incorporate them into my life and then just share the ioutcomes with my readers!

Lately, I've been trying a new approach with Braden and his schedule throughout the day. For the past few weeks, he was just an unhappy camper and it was making for a miserable mommy-baby duo. So far so good with the new approach. I'm trying to let go a lot more and just enjoy him rather than stress over every little thing.

I'm also looking into possibly going back to work in a few months. I know, what??!! But I really miss working. I miss having people to talk to and something productive to do all day. I love being a mommy, I'm just not sure being a stay-at-home-mommy is cut out for me. I hate the monotony of the day. Every day seems to drag on endlessly.

We shall see what happens. Right now I'm trying to calculate the benefits and figure out which works for us in the long run. Daycare is so not cheap. I just don't know yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment